Join Our Team
We are always looking to expand our team of friendly and knowledgeable pet care professionals. All applicants must love animals, be enthusiastic and patient, and be able to handle rapidly changing working conditions. Experience is generally required, but training may be available for the right applicant.
We are seeking highly motivated veterinarians with good client communication skills, and the ability to promote a positive environment.
New graduates are strongly encouraged to apply for our superb mentorship program.
Candidate requirements include DVM or equivalent. Salary is negotiable and position includes health care insurance, continuing education and performance benefits. All aspects of veterinary medicine, including routine visits, emergent care, and surgery are regularly required.
Positions available in all of our Massachusetts and Rhode Island locations.
Looking for full and part-time veterinary technicians to handle small animals, assist doctors, use veterinary equipment and technology. Successful candidate will be even-tempered and friendly, and have the ability to adapt to rapidly changing working environments.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a vetarinary hospital setting
- Associates or Bachelor’s degress in Veterinary Technology preferred
- Pleasant and even-tempered personality
- Good verbal and written communicatoin skills
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong client relationship skills
- Assist DVM in patient assessment, diagnostics, treatments and other medical procedures
- Obtaining and processing labortatory samples, including blood, urine/fecal, free fluide and fine needle aspirates
- Operating digital radiology equipment
- In-person and telephone communication with clients
Senior Pet Groomer
We’re looking for a part-time/full-time animal groomer experienced with both dogs and cats. Successful candidate will have a friendly and caring personality and good interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with clients.
- 3 or more years experience with dog and cat grooming
- Ability to handle rapidly changing working conditions
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to meet prioritize and meet deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work various shifts per week, including weekends and early evenings
- Pre-wash and post-dry brush outs
- Bathing and drying dogs and cats
- Clipping, shaving, and trimming coats
- Trimming nails, face and feet
- Cleaning healthy ears
- Identifying and dealing with common health problems
- Providing simple furnishing trims and hygiene clips
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to withstand prolonged exposure to water and soap
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time