Long hours, busy schedules, or an unexpected change in circumstances are just a few of the reasons that people choose Callanan Veterinary Group to care for their dogs during the day. Our programs are designed to ensure your pal is getting the attention and exercise they need to stay fit, alert and happy in a safe and secure environment.
All of our team members love dogs and are well-trained in dog behavior as well as positive reinforcement. All dogs are screened for temperment and placed in fully-supervised play groups of like-size dogs, providing a comfortable environment for them to socialize and burn off excess energy. Regardless of the age, size or breed of your dog, you can rest easy knowing that your pal is being well-cared for in your absence.
6 REASONS TO LOVE DOGGY DAYCARE
Peace of Mind
Doggy Daycare Policies
This is a general overview of daycare policies at Callanan facilities; be sure to check at your preferred location for additional information or policies.
- Be friendly, unaggressive and not overly dominant
- Be up to date on required vaccinations (see vaccination tab below)
- Be spayed or neutered
- Be parasite-free and using flea and tick preventatives
We are happy to help your dog with vaccinations, spaying or neutering and eliminating fleas, ticks, and other parasites.
The following vaccinations are required for acceptance in Doggy Daycare:
- Distemper/Parvo combo
- Heartworm test within last year
- On heartworm preventative
- Fecal exam within last 6 months
If your dog is not in compliance, we will be happy to administer vaccinations to bring your dog up to date.
- A large array of toys are available, including squeaky toys, kongs, tennis balls and ropes
- Plenty of space to run around
- Play structures for climbing
- Like-sized dogs to romp and play with
When the weather is bad we keep the fun indoors in our specially-designated dog play areas.